Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) is one kind of hydrophilic colloid and cellulose ether, it has excellent rheology, water retention, film formation, emulsification and thickening property. Let’s introduce how to use Sodium CMC mixed with other materials.
- Sodium CMC is used in juice, yogurt, ketchup and mayonnaise. It can mix with Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Pectin. Sodium CMC is white fine powder without any odor. Good compatibility will take effect and keep the whole system stable. It’s widely used in white and transparent foods and juice.
- Sodium CMC was used in paper making, it can mix with PAM (Polyacrylamide), PVA (Polyvinyl Alcohol) and modified starch. It can be used as wet end additive to increase paper strength with modified starch and improve pulping rheology with PVA.
- Sodium CMC was used in powder detergent and liquid detergent, it can mix with STTP (Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Soda Ash, NaOH and Xanthan Gum. It will help to resist and remove dirt with STPP and keep liquid detergent stable with Xanthan Gum.
- Sodium CMC was used in textile sizing, it can mixed with Sodium Alginate, PVA and modified starch. It will improve the color yield, flowability of textile printing and improve the production efficiency and take thickening effect as well. It can be widely used in the textile industry such as warp sizing, textile printing and fabric finishing.
- Sodium CMC was used in Oil Drilling industry, it can mixed with Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum and PVA. itas good suspending capability, high ability of carrying crumbs the function of cleaning drilling crumbs, and can keep stabilizing of drilling wall, preventing the mud from flowing away, protecting drilling bit and reducing the thickness of mud cake.
Besides, if you want to know more about Sodium CMC, like dosage and usage method, it’s better to choose the professional supplier of Sodium CMC. If you have any questions for Sodium CMC, please contact SINOCMC freely.